Saturday, 25 April 2020

Legal Alert! EPF Scheme Guidelines For Execution Of PMGKY By Government Of India

Legal Alert! EPF Scheme Guidelines For Execution Of PMGKY Credit Of Employers And Employee Contribution By Government Of India

2020 new EPF Scheme Guidelines For Execution Of PMGKY

EPFO has released the circular and guidelines to the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Package for credit of Workers and Employers Share of EPF & EPS Contributions (24% of wages) for 3 months by Government of India. As per the announcement to anticipate a splitting in the employment of inferior wage-earning employees and assistance corporations employing up to 100 employees, the all employees EPF contributions (12% of wages) and employers’ EPF & EPS contribution (12% of wages), totaling 24% of the monthly wages for the next three months shall be immediately paid by the Central Govt. in the EPF accounts (UAN) of employees, who are now members of Employees Provident Funds Scheme,1952, drawing wages less than 15,000 rupees per month and employed in establishments, already included under the Employees Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952, employing up to one hundred employees, with 90% or more of such employees drawing less than 15,000 rupees monthly wages Please connect to the document for specific information

new schemes 2020 pmky



0 comments:

Post a comment

The Haryana Minimum Wages Notification 1st January 2020

 The Haryana Minimum Wages Notification 1st January 2020 The Government of Haryana vide Notification I.R-2/2020/7740-7868 has delivered the...